onsdag den 27. april 2011

Damn personally.. And so boring to read

Prepare yourselves for a more personal posts. Cause I'm so sad right now. And a little bit tired. 
But I'm always tired, because I never slept enough. There are not many actually know. But sometimes I will just have to swallow some sleeping pills before my eyes close in the early morning. Tomorrow we have two hours of math. Two fucking hours just ruin my whole day. And I mean really. Not just my day, but also myself. My confidence is not big enough for me to do math. It just makes it all much worse
I actually have not done my homework. I usually am. But I no longer dares to try. I have struggled blood, sweat and tears just to try it. And I've lost count of how many times I've talked to my teachers about it. But it does not help a damn thing. Of course it is nice of them to try to help me and stuff, because in principle they could be indifferent to whether I was an idiot to the discipline? I do not know what my point was. But right now I could sit down and cry over it. This post here, I do not know why i wrote. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar