torsdag den 23. juni 2011

She’s my closest friend. She’s everywhere where I am. Always next to me, always behind me, and always in front of me. There’s no way out. Her name is Ana. She’s the most beautiful thing, your highest hope, your worst enemy and your biggest nightmare at the same time. You’re suffering, failing and searching. Searching for beauty, love and self esteem. But all you get is hate, bones and pain. People will leave you. Your parents will leave you, your so-called friends will leave you. And then you’re on your own, with nothing but this voice inside your head, saying you have to keep going, no matter what. Her name is Ana. She lives inside my head, inside my heart and inside my stomach. She fills my heart with pain, my head with cotton wool, my eyes with tears and my stomach with emptiness.
This is not about beauty. This is not about skipping a meal. This is anorexia.

- Citeret af ukendt, inde på Tumblr. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar